Genuine Royal Enfield Explorer V2 Jacket Black
True to its name, the EXPLORER V2 JACKET is built for the perennial voyager. With its integrated rain liner, detachable winter liner and a super ventilated outer shell; the Explorer V2 is a no-nonsense protective jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist.
- Outer Shell: 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow. The other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester.
- Impact Zones: 500D nylon Cordura at elbows. Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- Impact Protection: CE Level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Back: Shock absorbent EVA foam back protector
- Increased Visibility: Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions
2 Layer Construction
(Outer Shell + Integrated Rain Liner > Winter Liner)
- Integrated Rain Liner: Waterproof and breathable rain liner; integrated into the outer shell
- Winter Liner: Detachable thermal liner. Attaches to the outer shell.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist
- Ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body
- 3 Pockets: 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket
- Cushioned Comfort Collar: Prevents chafing of skin
- Trouser Connection Zipper: When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide
- Genuine YKK zippers