Genuine Royal Enfield Short Riding V2 Gloves Black
The ROYAL ENFIELD SHORT RIDING GLOVES have a big job to do – protect you from the terrain and the elements, while still being comfortable to wear over long distances. With Carbon Fiber protectors and an outer shell made from highly abrasion resistant Genuine leather, our Short Riding Gloves come ready for adventure, out of the box.
- Outer Shell: Made from highly abrasion resistant Genuine leather
- Impact Protection: Carbon Fibre protectors at knuckles. Carbon Fiber is stronger than steel and has superior impact absorption properties.
- Finger Joints Protection: High-density foam inserts on finger joints
- Scaphoid and Dorsal Protection: High-density foam inserts on palms to protect the crucial scaphoid bone, and on the dorsal side (back of the hand)
- Palm Protection: Reinforced Sure-Grip palms. Sure-Grip palms have micro dots of silicone bonded to the leather, which increases the grip and lengthens the life of leather.
- Increased Visibility: Reflective piping on knuckles makes the rider more visible in low light conditions
- Fit: Cuff length, adventure touring fit
- Ribbed stretch panels on finger joints allow easy flexing
- Carbon Fiber knuckle protectors sit on an overhanging panel, making the glove more flexible
- Pre-curved fingers for a better fit
- Elasticated entry port on the wrist, for a snug fit over long term use
- Adjustable Velcro tab at cuff